How To Hack DNS Server To Get Faster Internet Speed: Anyone who has ever complained about the speed of their internet connection needs to follow this post because here we are going to share you an awesome tip which can help you to improve the internet speed.
But before we continue, we want to tell you about how DNS (Domain Name Servers) works. Whenever you visit a website, you have certainly had to wait for the DNS to propagate, but for most people, this element of the internet goes completely unnoticed.
Suppose you know a person’s name but you don’t know his phone number. Then what will you do? You will probably check his number on the phone book. DNS provides the same service to the internet.
If you enter https://techcaption.com in your browser address bar, then your computer uses DNS to retrieve the website’s IP address. DNS has its network when one DNS server can request other DNS servers regarding the translation of a selected domain name to its corresponding IP address till it receives the right result.
How To Hack DNS Server To Get Faster Internet Speed
The tricky thing is, you can change the DNS server according to your wish. Here in this tutorial, we are going to share you a faster, more reliable and secure DNS server which is more capable than your ISPs.
OpenDNS was founded in 2006. It is an internet company that provides the DNS resolution service. They have a huge database, which stores requisitions and makes them much faster. Not to mention that they have six central servers in the United States and the United Kingdom.
How to Use OpenDNS?
1) Open Control Panel and then select the option “Network and Internet Options”
2) Now select the option “Network and Sharing Center”
3) Click on your connected Internet connection and then select the option “Properties”
4) Then click on Internet Protocol version 4(TCP/IPv4) and select the option “Properties”
5) Now select the option “Use the following DNS server addresses” and then fill in the following and then click on “OK”
- Preferred DNS server: 22.214.171.124
- Alternate DNS server: 126.96.36.199
Repeat everything up to 3rd step and on 4th step select the option “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/Ipv6)” and then fill in the following under “Use the following DNS server addresses”
- Preferred DNS server: 2620:0:ccc::2
- Alternate DNS server: 2620:0:ccd::2
This is how you can increase your internet speed using OpenDNS. This is an easy trick that will help you to boost the internet speed. Hope you like the post, share it with others also.