Do you have problems with your phone’s battery life? Are you frustrated with it? In order to cope with the situation, we can provide you with support.
You know how frustrating it can be when your brand-new phone battery doesn’t provide the experience you want or expect. Adware and malware are the main factors that cause battery drain problems on smartphones.
In some instances, apps on the Google Play Store cause your phone to malfunction and affect its performance as a whole. Also, the daily activities you engage in can make it less efficient in terms of battery life.
Keeping your apps updated or running in the background can shorten the battery life of your phone. The screen might be waking up even as the apps are running in the background.
There are a lot of batteries required to supply you with non-stop entertainment on the big high-definition screen. Having said that, there are some practices you can do to let your phone retain battery power for longer.
It is a tricky task, but it is not impossible to save the battery of a smartphone if you do things correctly. Our smartphones play an essential role in nearly all of our daily activities such as browsing the internet, social media platforms, clicking selfies and videos.
The use of a display, accessibility to the internet, and usage of power are all required in all of these cases, and battery life is consequently impacted.
With today’s technology, we are faced with the problem of not being able to conserve battery power by not using the devices. Social media is an important way for us to stay in touch with our loved ones and gain access to worldwide information.
It is important to stop the apps from sending unnecessary notifications to your phone if you want to conserve the battery in your phone.
Keeping your phone updated, adjusting the screen brightness to low when not in use, and avoiding the use of earphones while the device is being charged is some of the things you can do.
There is also a correlation between the vibration of the keyboard when typing and downloading too many applications to the phone which can drastically affect battery life.
When talking about the phone battery, the brand of the smartphone makes no difference. One of the most popular smartphone manufacturers in the world is OnePlus, which manufactures high-end models.
In recent times, Oneplus launched the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G, a smartphone that comes equipped with a large battery capacity. However, it must be said that despite all these high-end features, the battery is not sufficient to support them all.
It does not meet the expectations of the users in terms of battery life. Several users have complained about how quickly the battery drains, which indicates it does not satisfy customers.
So, you don’t have to worry about this, as here in this post we will resolve the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G battery draining fast issue.
How To Fix OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Battery Draining Fast Issue?
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Battery Draining Fast
It has been stated earlier that Google Play store apps are the culprits for the Android system battery drain. The universal charging interface of an Android device can be utilized to charge any Android phone.
In short, a universal charger can be used to charge any Android smartphone. Do not try to use local chargers or devices of other brands. When a person prefers to use a false charger, he or she undermines their ability to continue to charge.
Using the safe mode allows you to determine whether the performance of your device is being adversely affected by certain apps. If the device is running correctly in safe mode, you may have to uninstall apps that are not frequently used.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Safe Mode:-
- Hold the power button and wake up the screen by pressing and holding it.
- The power-off button will appear on the screen, and you need to press and hold it.
- A Safe Mode option will be presented to you. Click on it to enable it.
- To confirm your action, click the Ok button.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see the safe mode option appear.
- For the next few hours, make sure the device is in safe mode, and check your device.
- If you think that the battery problem is attributed to a particular app, try deleting it in safe mode if the device works.
- Restart the device after you have uninstalled the app from your device.
Also Read: Fix OnePlus 7 Pro Camera Not Working Issue
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Battery Drain After Update
It is crucial that the smartphone is regularly updated in order to function smoothly. If you do not want your smartphone’s battery to run flat, you will need to update it regularly.
It has been reported that some users have experienced rapid battery drain after updating their smartphones. However, in this situation, you can resolve this situation by downgrading the software.
An Internet connection must be available to update the software. Before the update process begins, it is possible to estimate the amount of data that will be consumed.
Update OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G software version:-
- Make sure you are logged in to the device’s Settings section.
- Then tap on the About Phone option so that the About Phone section opens.
- Once the About Phone section has appeared, tap on Check for updates.
- In case there is an update available, you will have to install it.
- To install the updates, you will need an active and stable Internet connection to do so.
- When your device has been updated, you will need to reboot it.
- This will be done by long pressing on the power key and choosing restart.
Downgrade OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G OS version:-
- On your computer, download the ADB & Fastboot programs.
- Make sure that OEM Unlocking is enabled.
- Then, you should turn your smartphone off.
- You can enter the Android bootloader menu by holding down the Volume down button and the power button simultaneously.
- After that now, you can locate the Android SDK and the Platform Tools in C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools.
- Right-click on the folder platform-tools by holding down the shift key while you do this.
- Make sure that the option Open command window here is selected.
- You need to unlock your bootloader in order to proceed.
- In order to proceed, you must press the Enter key.
- The factory images should be downloaded and flashed.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Battery Drain Overnight
In some cases, it can be challenging to identify the apps that are causing your battery to drain. There is a built-in feature on your phone that allows you to see what apps are consuming a lot of power.
Your phone’s cache can have a major impact on how fast the battery drains. If you do not notice the things to be downloaded to your phone, then these files will be downloaded and cause the battery to drain faster.
As a result, you should delete the device cache from the device’s file system.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Battery consumption apps:-
- You can access the Settings section of the device by clicking on the Settings button.
- Choose the option called “Battery” from the menu.
- You can see the apps and how much battery they consume by tapping on the battery icon.
- The apps which are consuming the most battery capacity on your device need to be checked and these need to be permanently uninstalled. It is also possible to force stop those applications in order to get them to start from the beginning again.
- Visit the Settings section to force stop an application.
- The applications can be accessed by tapping on them.
- You can force stop or uninstall the app that you want to force stop by tapping on it.
- If you wish to remove the app from your device, you should select Force stop or uninstall.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Wipe cache partition:-
- If you want to turn off your smartphone, you will need to press and hold the power button.
- To display the Android or company logo, hold down the Volume Up and Power keys simultaneously.
- The buttons should be released simultaneously.
- You will be presented with several options when you are in recovery mode.
- By pressing the Power key, you must choose the Wipe cache partition.
- Restarting the device will allow you to exit the recovery mode.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Battery Drain Fix
You can use these steps if you want to conserve the battery of your phone and you want it to last longer. When your phone runs out of power, the battery saver mode turns on automatically to save power.
To help you save some battery, you can enable the battery saver option inside the settings of your phone. The automatic brightness option automatically adjusts the display brightness according to the ambient light.
However, this option uses a great deal of battery power. In order to adjust the brightness on your own, you must drag the notification bar down.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Battery Saver mode:-
- On a smartphone, you can adjust its settings.
- Go to the Settings menu and select the Battery screen option.
- Tap the menu button as soon as you reach the Battery screen.
- To save battery life, you need to tap on Battery Saver.
- Visit the Battery Saver screen for instructions on how to manually enable the Battery Saver mode.
- When you are in Battery Saver mode, make sure the option is turned on.
- Pulling down your notification shade will allow you to turn off the Battery Saver mode. Simply tap Turn Off Battery Saver and follow the on-screen directions.
- That’s it, now you are done.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Auto-Brightness:-
- You should navigate to the device’s home screen.
- The settings of your smartphone can be found in the settings menu.
- Select the Display option from the menu.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu and select the option ‘Brightness’.
- Turn off the Auto option by clicking on the corresponding switch.
- The brightness can be controlled by sliding the slider to the desired setting.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Battery Replacement
There are times when the battery of a device has an issue because of a hardware issue. Each battery has an estimated life expectancy.
A phone battery that drains rapidly after a few years of use has to be replaced if the problem occurs after 2-3 years. Follow the steps below to find out whether the phone battery needs to be replaced.
The last approach requires the users to factory reset the smartphone in order to fix it. Once this is done, all the data and malicious files will be removed from the phone.
Check OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Battery Status:-
- The setting of the smartphone can be found in the settings section.
- Go to the About phone section and tap the Battery Status option.
- You are required to replace the battery immediately if the state determines that it is poor quality or reports a different outcome.
- Not only that even also make sure you buy only original brand batteries.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Factory Reset via recovery mode:-
- The data on your iPhone should be backed up as soon as possible so be sure to keep the backup.
- After turning off the smartphone, plug it into the charger and let it charge for a couple of hours.
- While holding the volume down and power buttons, press and hold both.
- After releasing the power button, hold it again. Make sure you also hold the Volume down button while doing so.
- In order to highlight the option Delete all user data and reset all settings, press the Volume down button a few times.
- Make sure you confirm your selection by clicking on the OK button.
- To perform a factory reset, press the Power button.
- That’s it, now you are done.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G Factory Reset via Settings:-
- Go to the settings page by clicking the Home button at the top of the screen.
- You will need to click on the General tab to get started.
- If you want to restart and reset your phone, tap the Restart button.
- You will need to select the Factory data reset option.
- In the event that you are asked to verify your password, please do so.
- To reset the phone, click on Reset phone, then click Delete All, and then Reset.
There were a number of methods available to fix the battery draining issue on the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G. There is a wide range of customers who use OnePlus devices.
Therefore, it is important to ensure that the phone issue is resolved in a timely manner. However, there is no solution available yet, but you can try these solutions before the company releases one.
The following methods should resolve the issue of drained phone batteries. You need to contact the service center if your battery dies completely within 15 minutes or if it dies by 15 to 100 percent within 15 minutes as your device may have a hardware fault.
You must have enjoyed reading this article, and I hope that it was able to fix the problem of your smartphone’s battery draining. Please pass this information along to your friends who are experiencing the same issue on OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G.