The Elephone S8 has been capturing our attention for a long time, maybe too much. The first news we had of the device was found last January when it began to confirm its design similar to that of the Xiaomi Mi Mix.
Although there are already several similar models on the market, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Elephone S8 would be one of the few full-screen phones on the market right now.
Moreover, the new Elephone S8 comes with Android 7.1, 6.0-inch 2K Screen, Helio X25 Deca Core SoC which is clocked at 2.5GHz and coupled with 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage, 21MP Rear Camera along with a Front Fingerprint Scanner.
Here are the key feature of Elephone S8:-
- Display: 6.0 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen with Corning Gorilla glass
- CPU: Helio X25 Deca Core 2.5GHz
- System: Android 7.1
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: front 8.0MP + rear 21.0MP with AF and flashlight
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Features: GPS, A-GPS
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA: B1/B8, FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B20, TDD-LTE: B38/B40
However, now if you want to buy this awesome budget flagship smartphone then simply click here https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_708424.html?wid=11&lkid=12508084 to buy it now at a special discount.