The Chinese electronics manufacturer, Xiaomi already had in its catalog a DVR for our cars, but the arrival of this second model is not at all the result of chance or for the mere fact of monopolizing the market even more.
The first DVR model that Xiaomi presented was the YI Dashcam, but as its name suggests it was not a product manufactured by Xiaomi but by its “a priori” road companion YI.
The people of YI after reaping a great sales success with their action camera, the YI Action and later with the cameras for the home, decided that it should open to the world market, and began to manufacture international versions of their products.
Meanwhile, in the Xiaomi power station, it seems that these movements have not liked much and they have decided to take out a new DVR to face themselves, which as we will see is not very convenient for us as non-Chinese users.
At first glance, the hardware that incorporates this camera is as always the best we can find in the market. Mounts a Sony IMX323 CMOS sensor attached to an MSC8328P chip.
It has a focal point of 1.8, a very good value that together with the lens with 6 crystals that it assembles, will ensure a great sharpness of the image.
In addition, the camera has a field of view of 160 degrees that with the help of the MSC chip that it mounts will make it easy for us to escape nothing to record, be it day or night.
● 3.0-inch screen and 1.8 aperture
● 160-degree wide angle and 1920 x 1080P resolution
● Adopting MSC8328P chip, SONY IMX323 CMOS image sensor, and Mstar 1080P image process chip
● WiFi connection reaches real-time transmission, no need to consume flows of SIM card
● Loop-cycle recording saves the storage space efficiently
● Gravity sensor keeps the video not covered in case of an emergency
● Auto power on, no need to operate it by your hands
● Parking monitoring brings security for your car
● Advanced H.264 photography compression technology keeps high-quality videos and plays a part of saving storage as well
● Support maximum 64GB TF card memory storage ( not included )
● Language: Chinese only
● APP download: search “mijia” in APP store or scan the 2D code on the manual
Download the APP “mijia” and open the WiFi hotspot ( it shows you the name and password ), then the APP will appear the WiFi and ask for connect, you can input the password so as to operate the DVR.
● WiFi connection: the name and password will take on while you opening the WiFi hotspot interface of DVR
So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab now one for you at a special discount.