Lately, there are quite a few electric scooters on the streets -at least in the city-, as well as electric bikes (in many cases encouraged by the city councils themselves), and this is an area in which Chinese manufacturers have always been present, with Xiaomi always to the head. But now it seems that the Chinese giant is going to have competition with products like the DYU D2 F-Wheel that we are going to talk about today, a mini folding bike that comes with all the extras.
The advantage of a mini bike in front of a scooter is obvious: the bike has pedals, which we can use both when we run out of battery and during the march itself to support the electric motor and have greater autonomy. The disadvantage is that they are larger and heavier, although in the case of this F-Wheel DYU D2 we are talking about a mini bike that barely weighs 14 kg and has a comfortable carrying handle so that we can easily carry it with a single hand under normal conditions.
But we go with their characteristics. It is powered by a 250-watt motor and a 72W battery with the capacity of 5,200 mAh. Between both, they give the system a range of 20 km if we use only the electric motor or up to 45 km if we support it by pedaling, with a cruising speed of 25 km/h but that can be set at 30 km/h from the application of the smartphone that we’ll talk about right away. A great advantage of this electric bike is that it supports up to 120 Kg of weight (compared to 75 Kg of the scooters) and is capable of climbing slopes of up to 25 degrees.
The device has lights both front and rear (both position and brake) and disc brakes on both wheels, equipped with ABS to prevent the wheel from locking in case of sudden braking. It has a handle on the right handlebar to accelerate and allows you to leave it fixed to go in “cruise” mode, as in cars. Mount a pair of inflatable and changeable 12-inch wheels when they wear out, like any bike. Finally, to emphasize that to charge the battery we can connect it to any plug and it gets charged in about 3 hours.
Right now you can get it for $488.99, but there is a promotion in GearBest through which for a little more we will have the F-Wheel DYU D2, an additional saddle to put on the bar in between and take a child passenger, and a basket to carry things in the front.
● Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame, lightweight body, and folding design
● Three riding modes: manual power, electric power, and electric moped power meeting your different needs
● Smart App password locking ( scanning the QR code in user manual ), Anti-theft protection
● Bright induction front light ( App switch auto / manual mode ) and back braking light, increasing cycling safety in night
● Double disc brakes in front and rear wheels, cruise control, convenient riding
● Powerful 250W motor and 5.2Ah large battery capacity
- Size: 102 x 50.5 x 94cm (unfold), 102 x 20 x 72cm (fold)
- Wheel: 12-inch inflatable rubber tire
- Pedal height: 10cm (from ground to pedal)
- Wheel size: 12 inch
- Max load: 120kg
- Max speed: 25km/h, up to 30km/h (adjusting by App setting)
- Battery: 72W, 5.2Ah imported Li-ion battery
- Mileage: 20km in pure electric mode, (45km in moped mode)
- Max grade ability: 25 degree
- Working temp: -5 – 45 Deg.C
- Motor: 250W
- Plug type: EU plug
- Input voltage: 100 – 220V
- Charging time: 3h
So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab now one for you at a special discount.