Vernee was in the news this month for the launch of its M5, a very economical medium-high range, but today it is back on track with another flagship: the Vernee Mix 2.
In effect, we welcome today another “Mix 2”, a name that comes with bezel-less terminals, that is, with practically no frames on their sides.
Vernee Mix 2 is the first smartphone of the firm with double camera
As we read, Vernee has opted for a 6-inch panel, scale 18:9, Full HD resolution and most importantly: it is accompanied by a few frames, both on the sides and top. In the lower part, we find its retractable buttons.
Continuing with its body, the Chinese firm has opted for a complete glass back, called “Dual glass design”, which reminds us of the Sony Xperia Z5 and that performs the function of a mirror to perfection.
However, Vernee proposed a campaign to buy Mix 2 at a price of 99.99 dollars. You can read all the information about it and the rules to participate in its official website.
● Display: 6.0 inch, 2160 x 1080 Pixel screen
● CPU: MTK6757CD Octa Core 2.5GHz
● System: Android 7.0
● RAM + ROM: 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
● Camera: 8.0MP front camera + 13.0MP + 5.0MP back cameras
● Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor
● SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
● Feature: GPS
● Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab now one for you at a special discount.