Vernee mark quite little known in our country India, but still Vernee demonstrates a certain rise in power by closely monitoring the technological developments of competition and, especially, by adapting to the speed of lightning. Here is the Vernee X, a smartphone at a price, which offers a series of significant technological advantages.
From the start, we immediately recognize its 18:9 format, similar to the Galaxy S8. It proudly sports a 6-inch screen with a resolution of 2160 × 1080 pixels. Equipped with a processor MTK6763 Octa Core which is clocked at 2.0GHz and supported by 6 GB of RAM, it also includes an imposing 128 GB backup memory (a micro SD slot is available).
We find, at the back, two sensors of 16 and 5 Mega Pixels, while a binomial 13/5 Mega Pixels is proposed for the selfies, but also to allow it a recognition of your beautiful faces of an angel, in order to unlock it. However, a fingerprint sensor is also available on the back of this smartphone wrapped in a premium metal chassis.
Finally, know that it incorporates a battery of 6200 mAh, able to give you a battery life of 48 hours without any problem. In short, it is available for pre-order, at Gearbest for $278 but you can have a promo code to get the smartphone at a special discount.
- Display: 5.99 inch 2160 x 1080 pixels screen
- CPU: MTK6763 Octa Core 2.0GHz
- System: Android 7.1
- Storage: 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Cameras: 13.0MP + 5.0MP dual front cameras and 16.0MP + 5.0MP dual rear cameras
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, E-compass, Hall Sensor
- Features: GPS, Glonass, AGPS, OTG
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Micro SIM card and 1 TF card can be inserted at the same time
- 2G: GSM B2/B3/B5/B8
3G: WCDMA B1/B8
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab now on for you at a special discount.