How To Compress 1GB File Into 100MB In Simple Steps: File compression is very useful if you want to save some space on your computer. If you love to play games on your Windows computer or if you have a graphics card installed on your system then you might have noticed that most of the games are being compressed.
If you buy or download any high-end games from the internet, the file might look 2GB to 3GB but after extracting it become so large. Have you ever wondered how it is done? It is called file compression.
How To Compress 1GB File Into 100MB In Simple Steps
Here we will be talking about heavy file compression. File compression is a process of packaging files to use less disk space. By using this tutorial you can convert a 1GB File into 100MB.
If you have the hard disk of less than 500GB then you will find this tutorial very helpful because it will also help you conserve some free space on your drive.
1) Download and install KGB Archiver on your Windows computer or laptop and run the software.
2) On the landing window, you need to choose the option ‘Compress Files’ and then click on Next
3) Now click on the Three dot button which is located on the top right corner of your screen and then select the file location where you want to save the compressed file.
4) Here is the tricky part, now under compression level you need to set the level to ‘Extreme’ and then click on Add file and select the file you want to compress then click on ‘Next’
5) Now, wait for few minutes for the process to complete.
If you want to decompress the archive then open KGB archive and then choose Decompress Archive and follow the on-screen instruction.
This is how you can use this trick to do heavy File compression to compress 1GB file into 100Mb this is the very easy tutorial, anyone with limited knowledge can use this tool. Hope you like the post, share it with others also.