How To Increase Data Transfer Speed Of Pendrive: If we look around, nowadays USB flash drives have become the best source to store information. Thanks to the OTG cables, you can use your Pendrive on your Smartphone as well as your PC.
Slow transfer speeds can be so frustrating because nobody wants to wait for few extra minutes for a few gigabytes of data to transfer. You can not do much about the data transfer speed of your PenDrive. Fortunately, there are few tweaks that you can perform to improve your data transfer speed.
How To Increase Data Transfer Speed Of Pendrive
Here in this tutorial, we are going to explain few tricks that will help you to increase your USB flash drives data transfer speed. So, let’s check out the tricks:
Format It In NTFS:
1) Make sure to backup all the files stored on your USB Pendrive and now from My Computer, right click on your PenDrive and then select the option “Format”
2) In the Format option, choose the file system as NTFS.
3) Now select the option of “Quick format” and then hit the Start button.
Boost Your Pendrive Manually:
1) Go to My Computer and then Right click on your Pendrive and select Properties
2) Go to the Hardware tab and then select your device (Pendrive) from the All disk Drives.
3) After selecting your device click on Properties.
4) You will now see a pop-up window there select the option “Change Settings”
5) Then click on Policies tab and enable the option Better Performance and then click OK
Using Third Party Tool:
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
Teracopy also has a Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
This is all you can do to improve your Data transfer speed of your USB Pendrive. Hope you like the post, share it with others also.