10 Interesting Facts About Google Most People Don’t Know: Today it is practically difficult to talk about the internet without considering Google. Is that you? Do you think you know everything about the search giant? Google is one of the most influential and powerful companies of the world.
Google, keeps many secrets, curious data, interesting stories in its few years of a foundation that very few know, that’s why today we will give you a review of some of the most curious facts of the company, which you certainly did not know and will leave you with open mouth.
1) The original name of the search giant Google was “BackRub”
2) In the year 199, the founders of Google have tried to sell it for the price of a million dollars, but it never happened.
3) Whenever an employee of the search giant Google dies, the spouse of the employee receives half of the income for 10 years. Not only that, their children also get $1000 a month until they turn 19 years old.
4) The “I’m Feeling Luch” button that appears just behind the Google search box costs $ 110 million a year because it ignores all ads.
5) Do you know, every minute 2 million searches are done on the search giant Google?
6) On August 16, 2013, Google collapsed for 5 minutes, and during that time the Internet traffic was reduced by 40%.
7) Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how Android devices are moving through the streets.
8) In the year 2013, the search giant Google found Calico which is an anti-aging company specially designed to seek immortality
9) Google has over 200 factors under consideration to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
10) Steve Jobs once contacted Google to tell them that the yellow tone on the second “O” of his logo was not very good.
These are the 10 Interesting Facts about Google most people don’t know. Hope you like the post, share it as much as possible.