If you are looking for a high-quality vacuum cleaner but do not want to spend a lot of money, the new Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum is the best choice you can make against brands like iRobot, Dyson and other high-end models. The vacuum cleaner of Xiaomi can now be bought cheaply in India, but first of all, do not miss all its features and our opinion about its operation in the following complete analysis.
The Xiaomi Mi Robot is the new autonomous robot vacuum cleaner of the Chinese company that promises to offer greater suction power and greater autonomy for a fraction of the price of its competitors.
This vacuum cleaner was created by Rockrobo (codename of the startup of Xiaomi) and developed under the program My Ecosystem of Xiaomi, which seeks manufacturers of electronic products from third parties to ally with Xiaomi in order to create devices that are not smartphones, Smart TVs or routers.
Xiaomi found the perfect opportunity with the Mi Robot Vacuum, whose price is currently around $300 in Gearbest. This is much less than the $100 that the Dyson 360 Eye vacuum or the Roomba 960 of iRobot, whose price is $700.
While many experts have doubted the reliability of Xiaomi’s new vacuum cleaner because it is such a cheap product, the truth is that it offers all the features you might need from a self-contained vacuum cleaner, as well as a mobile app and other intelligent functions.
Main features of the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum
- 12 different sensors that map the room to create an efficient cleaning pattern and avoid stairs or remember areas that have already been cleaned.
- The main sensor is the laser sensor for distances or LDS, which scans the location in 360 degrees about 1800 times per second in order to create a virtual map of the entire interior design of the house.
- Map and simultaneous mapping algorithm (English acronym SLAM) that works together with the LDS sensor in the creation of the virtual map of the home.
- Three processors to save the virtual map and calculate the most efficient routes for cleaning.
- The lithium-ion battery of 5200 mAh with an approximate autonomy of 2.5 hours with a single charge.
- Nidec DC motor that generates a suction power of 1800Pa.
- Cleaning edges at 10mm – The robot will stay 10mm from the walls and will use a side brush to clean the edges.
- It has a remote control, although you can use the Mi Home app to schedule cleaning and record your progress remotely through the Wi-Fi signal of the house.
- 1-year repair guarantee, 45-day refund, and 3-day full warranty if it stops working or lights up in the first 3 days.
In addition, this same technology is also found inside the Google Autonomous Car and basically creates a map of your home that is stored in the internal memory of the vacuum cleaner to help you remember the areas you have cleaned before and the areas that are still pending to be cleaned.
The best of the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum
- Much cheaper than the Neato BotVac that uses the same SLAM algorithm and an app over WiFi
- Great autonomy thanks to its 5200mAh battery
- Mobile application to remotely control and monitor the vacuum cleaner
- Cleaning can be scheduled for more than once a day
- Uses an efficient cleaning pattern
- It has HEPA filters
So, what are you waiting for? Go now and grab one for you at a special discount.