Downloading songs from YouTube is a much simpler task than it may seem at first glance. From a multitude of web pages, and without needing to install any program on the computer, any user can download songs from YouTube directly to the computer (or even to the mobile).
It is, perhaps, one of the most popular tools when downloading music from YouTube. Although it can also be used to download videos, the ClipConverter platform has an option that allows you to download songs from YouTube in MP3 format, without having to perform any conversion afterward. Of course, it does not require installing any program, and the whole process is done from the browser itself.
This page is compatible with both computers and mobile phones, which means that we can even save the downloaded songs directly to the mobile phone (both internal memory and external card). Regardless of the device we use, the procedure to download a song using this web page is as follows:-
- Simply go to the ClipConverter page.
- Then, in the box entitled “Multimedia Address”, paste the URL of the YouTube video that you wants to download in “.MP3” format. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Once the verification is completed, in the “Conversion Format:” section, click on the “MP3” option. Then, ignore the other adjustments and click on the “Start!” Button.
- At the moment the video has finished converting, you only have to click on the “Download” button to download the audio file of the video that you have introduced in the first step.
ClipConverter is far from the only alternative to downloading YouTube videos over the Internet. If we look for alternatives, we can also find savefrom.net, a page that presents a simple interface in which the process to download the songs is even simpler than on the previous page.
- On this page, the procedure for downloading a song is as follows:-
- Simply go to the savefrom page.
- Then, in the “Just insert a link” box, paste the link of the video that you want to download.
- Then, in the drop-down box next to the word “Download”, choose the format of “Audio MP4” and, automatically, the song of the video will begin to download in the browser.
That’s it, so, if you liked this article then simply don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.