Finding a job is quite a fussy thing but today we will tell you about 15 jobs that will pay you handsome amount of salary. We should thank the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the tech giant Microsoft, of course, Satya Nadella who took the tech giant Microsoft on an upsurge. But, have you ever wondered that to do so how much the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the tech giant Microsoft charge?
Yes, of course, we all know very well that the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the tech giant Microsoft, Satya Nadella will simply charge a hefty amount instead of a small amount and yes, that’s what we can expect from the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the tech giant Microsoft.
Apart from all these things the customers and Wall Street are not the only to love the tech giant Microsoft, as the developers and engineers also love the tech giant Microsoft. It is very simple, as the tech giant Microsoft is exfoliating out huge bucks to pull and keep some top talent in the company.
However, according to the data from the well-known job search engine, Glassdoor here are the top-earning jobs at the tech firm Microsoft with 6 or more digit salaries:-
1. Microsoft Principal Development Managers earn between $180,812 or $292,500 in total.
2. To fit the needs of its customers, Software Architects design Microsoft’s tools for which they earn between $179,535 or $256,933 in total.
3. Creative Director helps the tech giant Microsoft to define the look and feel of its software through which you can earn between $180,789 or $190,869 in total.
4. The tech giant Microsoft’s Principal Directors of Program Management who helps Microsoft to synchronize the teams of engineers working on products and features earn between $185,083 or $303,959 in total.
5. The Senior Director of the tech giant Microsoft who play its role for the functions like Sales or Accounting simply earn between $190,201 or $308,470 in total.
6. The Senior Director of Marketing working under CMO Chris Capossela who is the tech giant Microsoft’s chief marketing officer and executive vice president of Marketing and Consumer Business to spread the good word of Microsoft earn between $195,882 or $339,327 in total.
7. The tech giant Microsoft’s Senior Researchers who play their role for the functions like the Microsoft HoloLens goggles earn between $183,540 or $292,455 in total.
8. A Product Unit Manager who leads a specific product team like Xbox Live or Visual Studio earns $195,946 in base salary or $310,865 in total.
9. The Director of Engineering in the tech giant Microsoft earn between $196,677 or $346,247 in total.
10. The Senior Directors of Business Development who helps the tech giant Microsoft in functions like partnerships, investments, outreach, and other ways of working with outside companies earn between $203,452 in base salary or $339,014 in total.
11. The Director of Development is a senior manager who simply helps the tech giant Microsoft in overlooking the manufacture of any new Microsoft product, like the Surface laptop, earn between $205,297 a year with $426,689 in total.
12. The General Managers in the tech giant Microsoft keep things buzzing along in the company and to do so the tech giant Microsoft pay them well, as they earn between $224,928 in base salary or $464,005 in total.
13. The tech giant Microsoft also pays its other employees handsomely who are working outside of the engineering organization. Hence, the tech giant Microsoft Senior Attorney earn $194,308 or $286,470 in total.
14. The Human Resources plays an important role in a big tech company like Microsoft. Hence, the Human Resources directors earn between $175,242 or $241,361 in total.
15. Here comes the post of boss of the company. In the last full fiscal year, the tech giant Microsoft’s CEO, Satya Nadella earned $18.3 million in total. But, let me clear one important thing “the risks of CEO are totally linked to the rewards: like if the company doesn’t hit sales targets, CEO stands to lose millions”.
So, if you liked this article then simply do not forget to share this article with your friends and family.