Free partition management software for Windows, MiniTool Partition Wizard Free can manage hard drives and partitions in many different ways. It is capable of copying, formatting, deleting, wiping, extending, and resizing partitions.
MiniTool Partition Wizard works much like the free disk partitioning tools we’ve reviewed so far in reflecting changes to partitions and disks virtually first. After that, a message will then appear in the “Operations Pending” section of the program.
You can view how the changes you make to the partitions will look once you hit Apply, it’s a great feature, and here each step can be skipped without waiting for it to finish.
Your system partition can be enlarged without having to reboot your computer. While the maximum number of free disk partitioning tools supports this, but it doesn’t mean that all the available tools support this.
In this case, you can use unused unallocated space to enlarge the system partition quickly and easily.
Key features of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 12.6
- It is compatible with Windows 11 through Windows XP.
- The Migrate OS to SSD/HD Wizard allows Windows to be moved from its current drive to another.
- NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, Linux Swap, FAT/FAT32, and left unformatted: these are the formats with which this tool can create primary and logical disks.
- The conversion of an NTFS partition to FAT can be accomplished by pressing one button.
- A partition can be formatted in order to change its cluster size.
- Partitions can be renamed by changing their drive letters.
- Resizing partitions is easy with MiniTool Partition Wizard.
- Checking for bad sectors can be done by running a surface test.
- It is possible to copy partitions and disks from one partition or disk to another.
- It is possible to repair and/or check a damaged file system.
- Custom volume labels can be applied using MiniTool Partition Wizard Free.
- Rebuild and copying the MBR from a GPT drive are both supported.
- A GPT disk can be converted from an MBR disk.
- To remove all partitions at once, simply select them all and click Remove.
- In Windows, partitions and drives can be hidden so that they do not appear alongside others.
- Activating or inactivating partitions can be done quickly.
- Essentially, resizing a partition means splitting it into two parts, and by dividing the free space, a new partition can be created.
- Copies can be made only of the system partition, or they can be made of the entire disk.
- Multiple languages are supported: English, French, Japanese, German, Italian, and Korean.
- A logical partition can be converted to a primary partition.
- Partitions can have their serial numbers and Type ID altered.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard features Partition Recovery Wizard which can be used to recover lost partitions.
- Using data sanitization methods like Write Zero and Random Data, disks and partitions can be wiped clean.
- In addition to the Type ID, the file system, serial number, first sector, and other details about a partition can be viewed.
- Their data recovery tool can be used to recover deleted files.
- Benchmarks can be executed on any disk.
- You can check the disk space using the built-in analyzer.
- The portable mode is also available.
Plans & Pricing
Both the Free and Pro editions of MiniTool Partition Wizard are available for home users and businesses. A subscription to Pro Deluxe is $99, while Pro costs $59 for a single PC.
In addition to all the features of the other two, Pro Ultimate costs $129 and is licensed for life. Server and Enterprise plans are available for businesses.
Let’s make it clean, and explore the plans with their respective price for a one-year subscription:-
- Pro costs $59
- Pro Deluxe costs $99
- Pro Ultimate costs $129
- Sever Standard costs $159
- Sever Lifetime costs $259
- Enterprise Standard costs $399
- Enterprise Standard free lifetime costs $499
- The Technician version costs $699
It is MiniTool’s policy to provide unlimited technical support to registered and licensed customers, but customers who’ve paid for licenses are given priority.
The support page provides links to a variety of resources. In the main navigation bar, there are also other websites listed in the drop-down menu under Resources.
Pros and Cons of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 12.6
Here below we have mentioned all the pros and cons of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 12.6.
Pros of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 12.6
- The interface is very easy to use.
- Partitioning functions are supported.
- Without rebooting the system partitions can be extended.
- Adds all changes to a queue for later application or implementation.
- With a free version available, the best partitioning software on the market.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard provided a very good user experience.
Cons of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 12.6
- Dynamic disk management is not supported.
- Features that only work in an upgraded version is displayed in this free version.
- During setup, an unauthorized program is tried to be installed.
- There are also some applications that are pretty pushy, but, they are not so annoying.
Several features of the MiniTools Partition Wizard Free 12.6 are available only until you select them, and then you are told you need a paid version to use them.
In addition to demystifying drive management concepts, MiniTool Partition Wizard allows users to optimize data storage securely and safely. Partition Wizard for Windows is the most robust and powerful partitioning tool available.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free is designed to make the end-user experience as seamless as possible and includes many customizable options, such as data recovery, migration of Operating Systems, and much more.
It is easy to use, even for beginners, and MiniTool Partition Wizard is packed with features. When compared with some competitors, the price of plans isn’t as low, but what makes it outstanding is the free version with full functionality.