How To Get Real Windows 7 Interface On Your Android Device: If we talk about an Android operating system, it provides numerous customization options. Android launchers are something that gives our device an extraordinary look.
Have you ever wondered experiencing the whole Windows 7 on your Android? There are many apps available on Google Play Store that claims to give the Windows 7 look on your Android. However, all those apps are junks.
You can actually make your Android looks like Windows 7 Easily in just a few steps using a simple launcher. The launcher we are going to list below is not available in Google Play Store. Therefore, you need to install it manually.
How To Get Real Windows 7 Interface On Your Android Device
Here in this article, we are going to explore a working method on how to get cool Windows 7 interface on your Android smartphone. You don’t need to have a rooted Android device to have this feature.
1) Download and install Android Windows 7 launcher on your Android smartphone. Make sure you have enabled the “unknown sources” from the settings panel.
2) Once installed, open the app and you will see the Windows 7 interface on your Android.
3) This launcher is packed with many awesome features which you can explore while using the app. Here’s how to start menu of the Android Windows 7 launcher looks like.
4) You will get to see the same interface once you click on the “My Computer” from your Android home screen.
5) Similarly, the volume control also looks exactly the same.
This is all about how to get real Windows 7 interface on your Android smartphone. Hope you like the article, share it as much as possible.