This Suit Mines Cryptocurrency Using Your Body Heat

Image Credits: The Next Web

Image Credits: The Next Web

The trend of Bitcoin had reached sky high. The ongoing Bitcoin trend doesn’t seem to be slow down. Recently, we came across another interesting concept which was created by Institute of Human Obsolescence. The new concept converts our own body heat into the energy that could be used to mine cryptocurrency.

Recently, the trend of Bitcoin had reached sky high. The ongoing Bitcoin trend doesn’t seem to be slow down. People all over the world are finding new ways to mine digital coins. We have seen several popular sites found running the cryptocurrency mining script to mine digital coins using visitor’s CPU.

In short, people are trying to take advantage of our surroundings to receive a monthly income, this through mining. Now, it looks like people have found a new way to mine cryptocurrencies, this time they are using the heat of our body to generate digital coins.

This Guy Dumped 7,500 Bitcoins, Now Digging Landfill Site

Recently, we came across another interesting concept which was created by Institute of Human Obsolescence. The new concept converts our own body heat into the energy that could be used to mine cryptocurrency. In simple words, this concept users our body heats to produce monthly income.

Institute of Human Obsolescence (IoHO) specializes in different research projects that focus on maximizing the human labor to achieve different goals. Now they have created a new body suit which carries thermoelectric generators which helps to convert the body heat into the electricity.

The first prototype of the suit was built in 2016. The institute has signed a contract between the person who wears the suit; 80 percent of the earning is for the ‘workers’ and the remaining 20% are for the institute. According to the research data, a human body radiates approximately 100 watts of excess heat at rest.

Mining Service NiceHash Hacked, Over $78 Million In Bitcoin Stolen

The suit is meant to capture that heat so that it can be converted into the electricity. The converted electricity was fed into the computers that mine cryptocurrency. The results of the test were amazing, the test includes 37 workers who worked for approximately 212 hours and 127,210 milliwatts were harvested.

With that milliwatts, 16,594 digital coins were produced. The startup hasn’t yet disclosed the large-scale plans they have with these suits. However, it’s believed that the startup is looking to sell the idea to a larger company to develop it in a much innovative form.

10 Interesting Facts About Bitcoin That You Should Know

The concept seems to be attractive, although there are not many details available regarding the risk factors on the users who wear this type of suits. Actually, there are still many doubts about its operating and implementation. What’s your opinion on this? Discuss with us in the comments below.

Add Comment