OnePlus 7 Pro is one of the best value-for-money smartphones available in the market that you can still buy. It includes an end-to-end 90Hz AMOLED display, a fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, up to 12GB of RAM, a triple-lens camera on the back, a pop-up self-timer, and a huge camera 4000mAh battery unit, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and many other good things.
The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a unique triple-lens rear camera setup. The setup comprises a 48-megapixel sensor, TOF 3D camera, and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens. The TOF 3D camera combines the benefits of time of flight (TOF) and depth sensing to capture images in true 3D format. It also enables the phone to provide you with enhanced bokeh shots.
However, what happens when this powerful camera starts malfunctioning? Shows error like OnePlus 7 Pro Camera Not Working?
The OnePlus 7 Pro is undoubtedly one of the best smartphones in the market today. But what’s even more impressive is that it comes at a price that’s significantly lower than high-end phones from other manufacturers. This has made it possible for people who otherwise couldn’t afford these smartphones to be able to buy them.
Read on to find out how you can fix your OnePlus 7 Pro Camera Not Working issue by following these simple steps.
How to fix the OnePlus 7 Pro camera not working issue?
OnePlus 7 Pro camera not working
If the OnePlus 7 Pro camera not working after updating the device, then try turning on the Camera app by swiping to the left of your home screen.
While reality, experts always recommend updating to the latest version of OxygenOS for all OnePlus 7 Pro users to fix the camera not working issue.
There are two ways to update your OnePlus 7 Pro:-
- Using Wi-Fi network
- Using a computer
The first step is to make sure that you have a stable internet connection and an updated PC or laptop. Once you have those, now you have to follow the steps that we have mentioned below:-
- Select or open the Settings of OnePlus 7 Pro
- Now you have to select System Updates.
- Then you have to select the Check for updates.
- If there’s an available update, follow the instructions and download it to your phone.
- That’s it.
OnePlus 7 Pro front camera not working
The OnePlus 7 Pro has a front camera that can be used in place of the rear camera in certain situations, such as in low light.
There are many reasons why you might not be able to use the front camera, but one likely culprit is that the software needs an update, as we told you earlier.
If the front-facing camera of your OnePlus 7 Pro isn’t working, you should consider updating your software so it can work again. Even this issue can also be fixed by following the steps that we have mentioned below:-
- First, you have to open the camera app.
- Now you have to tap on the hamburger icon situated at the top-left corner.
- Once done, then you have to select the ‘preference.’
- Now you will get a menu where you have to tap on ‘front camera’ at the bottom to designate the front camera as primary.
OnePlus 7 Pro camera app crashes
If your OnePlus 7 Pro camera app is crashing, then you have to follow a few simple steps that we have mentioned below:-
- Go to Settings of OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Then you have to select the Applications.
- Now you have to look for the official Camera app of OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Once done, then you have to select the storage.
- Now you have to select the Delete Cache option.
- After that, select the Delete Storage option.
- That’s it, and now the camera app will work again perfectly.
OnePlus 7 Pro pop up camera not working
The OnePlus 7 Pro pop up camera not working issue can be an annoying one to deal with. Although this is not a common issue, it is usually caused by the pop-up mechanism becoming jammed and not returning back to its original position.
This can happen due to dirt and debris getting caught in between the camera and the socket or because the cable was bent up against something. In this case, you have to contact the OnePlus support team OnePlus service center.
But, behind this issue, the usual culprit could be a dirty camera lens also for which the pop up camera and the rear shooter might not work as smoothly as you want it to be.
So, here, what you can do is clean the lens with a microfiber cloth and dry it afterward to solve this issue.
Wipe cache partition in OnePlus 7 Pro
Sometimes wiping the cache partition in OnePlus 7 Pro and other Android devices makes the device work like a charm and fix several unwanted issues. So, without wasting much time, let’s jump into the steps below:-
- First, you have to turn off your OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Now at the same time, you have to press and hold the Volume down and Power button.
- Once the logo of OnePlus appears, instantly release the Power button only, but remain to hold the Volume down button.
- At the Password screen, enter the password or PIN number to unlock your device if you use any.
- Once done, the above step, now tap on Ok.
- After that, you will get Language options; from here, you have to select English.
- Then you have to select the Wipe data and cache option.
- Now, select the Wipe cache option.
- Then tap on “Yes” to continue.
- After that, select the “Reboot” option to restart your OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Now you are done.
Other OnePlus 7 Pro camera issues
If you use the OnePlus 7 Pro, your phone may suffer from the camera app crashing problem. This is a very common issue for this particular model and has been experienced by many users.
The cause of this issue is unknown so far, but if you are one of the users who have purchased or are thinking about purchasing the new OnePlus 7 Pro, you may have noticed one of the biggest flaws with the handset is the camera.
The OnePlus 7 Pro camera has some distortions, while some people experience no issues. So, if you face any issues regarding the OnePlus 7 Pro camera, then don’t worry and panic since there are solutions available to fix these issues.
So, if you liked this post, then do share this post on your social profiles to help others.